BROW LAMINATION - $150
What Is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is essentially a perm for your brows, as it gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time.
Instead of curls, a setting lotion helps brow hair stay brushed up and lifted upward for about six weeks
Brow Lamination will typically last up to 6 weeks.
Before your procedure we give you a call to prepare you for your session with us. Pre procedural preparation is key to a smooth and comfortable session. We request that you do make sure of the following:
- No caffeine the morning / day of procedure
- No alcohol 48 hours prior to procedure
- No blood thinners such as ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aspirin
- TYLENOL is accepted but ONLY Tylenol
Your brow lamination is done in 3 steps, beginning with Perm solution. This perm solution is applied to the lashes for 10-12 minutes.
Once perm has settled in, we then go in with a neutralizing protein solution to seal the perm and strengthen the hairs into the shape we’ve created.
Lastly, we apply a nourishing keratin oil to hydrate, nourish and strengthen the lashes
To maintain the brow lamination, please follow these instructions:
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours.
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
- Use a brow conditioner daily.
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment.
RESERVATION? CALL US
92 Village Center Drive
Freehold, NJ 07728